Forza Horizon 4 is an online racing game designed for Windows and Xbox users. Many users, without a doubt, are unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer online. I’ve come up with a few options for such players. In this section, I’ll explain how to fix Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on PC. So that gamers may continue to enjoy the game’s services while they are online.
Best Ways to Fix Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on PC
There might be a number of causes for the Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on PC problem. Perhaps the teredo adapters aren’t operating properly, or the Windows firewall is preventing you from playing your favourite game. As a result, more than one repair is required to resolve the Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer not working issue.
Re-Install Teredo Adapter
For gamers who want to play Forza Horizon 4 Online, the Teredo Adapter needs be activated. Because it enables gamers to connect to gaming servers independent of IP address protocols, such as IPv4 and IPv6. So, if a user has a problem with the teredo adapter, he will be unable to play the top online racing game.
- To open the search bar, press the Windows + S keys together.
- Enter cmd into the search bar and choose Run as administrator.
- Run the following command from the command prompt:
netsh interface Teredo set state disable
- Minimize the command prompt window once the command has been completed.
- Now, hit the Windows + X keys together and choose Device Manager.
- Navigate to View >> Show Hidden Devices in Device Manager.
- Expand the tab by clicking on Network Adapters.
- Uninstall the Teredo Adapter by right-clicking on it.
- Restart your computer after the Teredo Adapter has been uninstalled.
- Launch Command Prompt with administrative rights when your system restarts.
- Carry out the following command:
netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
- When you run the command, see if it fixes the in-game problem.
Enable Windows Firewall
The Windows Firewall also plays an important part in the operation of Forze Horizon Online. If such a feature is deactivated, you may get a number of problems. As a result, it’s preferable if you have the firewall turned on so that malicious bugs don’t disrupt your gaming.
- Using the Windows search bar, navigate to Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security >> Firewall in Windows Defender
- If the Windows Firewall isn’t turned on, click on Turn on or off Windows Defender Firewall.
- Turn on the viewpoint toggle and save your modifications.
- Restart your computer now.
If you find the Windows Firewall turned on, there’s one more thing you can do with it. Simply return the firewall settings to their defaults. To do so, simply follow these simple steps:
- Run the following command from the command prompt with administrative privileges:
netsh advfirewall set currentprofile firewallpolicy blockinbound,allowoutbound
- Restart the computer once the Windows firewall has been reset to its default settings.
Turn Antivirus Utility Off
A third-party antivirus might be troublesome and interfere with your enjoyment of Forza Horizon 4 Online. So it’s better to turn it off for a bit until you can determine whether that’s what’s causing the Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on PC problem. Disable any third-party services that intercept your system files as well.
- To open the Run box, press the shortcut key Win + R.
- Run msconfig from the command prompt.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Check Turn off all Microsoft services.
- Disable the feature by clicking the Disable button.
- Click OK to restart your computer.
Turn Off VPN Serivces
It’s preferable if you don’t utilise a VPN when playing Forza Horizon 4 Online. So, if you’re currently utilising a VPN, consider turning it off for a time. Also, delete the VPN from your machine for a better experience.
- Launch Options
- Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer not working, go to Apps.
- Installed VPN should be selected.
- Uninstall should be selected.
Turn On IP Helper
Keep IP Helper active at all times for improved connectivity. So, if you accidentally disabled it, try re-enabling it from the Windows Services instance. Also, make sure that its Startup Type is set to Automatic.
- Run services.msc from the Run box.
- IP Helper should be double-clicked.
- Select Automatic from the Startup Type drop-down option.
- To save your modifications and close the Services instance, click OK.
Before continuing, make sure to activate the following keys from the Windows Services instance:
- Xbox Live Networking
- Xbox Live Auth Manager
It should be noted that the Startup Type for each of these services should be set to Automatic.
Troubled by Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on Windows 11?
If you are unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Online on a Windows 11 machine, simply wait until Microsoft releases the game’s compatible drivers. Many players have reported this issue, but no official solution has been provided. Try upgrading your device drivers in Windows 11 if you wish to make a change.
That’s all there is to it; thank you for taking the time to read How to Fix Can’t Play Forza Horizon 4 Online on PC.