- On your iPhone, launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap on the email account for which you wish to remove the cache.
- Select Delete Account.
- Select Delete from My iPhone.
- Return to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars page and press the Add Account button.
How to Clear App Cache on iPhone
Table of Contents
How do I clean up the cache on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app and select “General” to delete the cache on your iPhone. Scroll down and select “Storage & iCloud Usage,” followed by “Manage Storage.” Under “Storage utilised by applications,” you’ll find a list of all the apps on your phone, as well as how much storage they’re using up.
To remove an app’s cache, touch it, then press “Delete App.” The app’s cache will be deleted, but not the programme itself.