Are you looking for ways to create boot animation for android? Well, this article will explain to you how exactly you can create boot animation for android in a step-to-step guide within the time span of 10-20 minutes, which will make it seem way easier for you.
So have you seen this green animated android doll as soon as you reboot or switch off your android phone or do you observe the brand of your android phone popping up whenever you restart your phone? Well, these are known as boot animations. For example, if you own a Redmi phone, you might have observed that the MIUI logo is displayed as soon as you switch on your phone, well that logo is a boot animation. I hope by these examples, the concept of what exactly are boot animations is clear to you.
There are uncountable boot animations available over the internet, but having a boot animation of your own, sounds quite professional right? Stay tuned to know how to create boot animation for android, customized according to your likes and dislikes.
Why should you create new Boot Animation for Android?
Well, can u hear one joke 10 times and laugh at it 10 times continuously? No! Right? In the same sense looking at the same boot animation, again and again, that was provided by your phone’s company tends to feel dull and boring. So, learn this trick and make sure to create a unique and personalized boot animation for android phone.
You may also like to read about ‘How to Download Kik Messenger for PC [Step by Step]‘.
Steps to create Boot Animation for Android
Firstly you must note what you need in order to create a boot animation. So you will, of course, need a computer or a laptop of your own. Then install software like Adobe Photoshop for editing purposes. Next, make sure you have a text editor like Microsoft Word or notepad. The last and final step is to have a file compressing software for producing a boot animation zip file, like WinRAR.
After you have all these items handy, the next important part is creating the graphics that you would wish to appear as your boot animation in a photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop in a configuration of an image in PNG or JPG format. After this part is done follow the given steps for further process –
- Step 1: Create two folders with names part0 and part1 respectively. Part0 will contain all the graphics that you wish to see during the entire period of boot animation whereas part1 will have graphics that you wish to repeat several times throughout the period of the boot animation.
- Step 2: create a file with the name info.txt by using any text editor of your choice. Mention the following codes on the text editor
- 480 800 30 –this is the resolution of your boot animation which can be modified according to your devices.
- p 1 0 part0 –this forms the properties for the folder that you had created under the name part0. ‘1’ in the code represents the number of times the image will repeat. ‘0’ in the code represents the duration between the images.
- p 0 0 part1 –this forms the properties for the folder that you created under the name paert1. The first ‘0’ in the code represents the number of times the image will repeat. The second ‘0’ in the code represents the duration between images.
- Step 3: Save the file after entering the above codes
- Step 4: Now select the entire text and zip them using WinZip or WinRAR.
- Step 5: After you zip the file, check if a file is created under the name thumbs.DB, if yes then delete that specific file. Now your boot animation is ready.
So, now you are ready to create your own boot animation on your android device. It is true that there are many boot animation providers over the net, but it is always preferred to make one on your own as per your customization.
Thank you for reading our article on How to create Boot Animation for Android. If you have any queries, please comment below. We would love to help you.
You may also like to read about ‘Best iOS Emulator for PC (Fastest in 2020 for Windows)‘.