Are you bothered by the Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen? Is it possible that the game launcher is preventing you from playing your favorite game? Use this tutorial to resolve any issues that are preventing the launcher from correctly loading the game files. So continue reading till the problem is resolved and ESO is launched on your machine.
How Do I Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen?
The primary causes of Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen issues can be caused by corrupted C++ files, a firewall blockage, a corrupted game directory, or a lack of launcher files. So I’ve chosen to provide remedies that will assist you in resolving this issue once and for all.
Reinstall Microsoft C++
You may be unaware that Microsoft C++ assists your system in running the game files in the backend. As a result, if any of the C++ files are damaged or not responding properly, your in-game launcher will become sluggish. Instead of upgrading such system files, you might reinstall them for your convenience.
- Use your keyboard to press the Windows + I keys.
- Click the Apps tab in the Settings box.
- Navigate to and pick Microsoft Visual C++.
- Click the Uninstall option and confirm your decision (do this for all Microsoft C++ programmes).
- Close the settings window once the C++ files have been removed.
- Microsoft C++ files may be downloaded by clicking here.
- Install the most recent version of C++ programmes by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, see whether this approach resolves the Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen issue.
Disable Antivirus & Firewall Protection
If you are presently running a third-party antivirus, you must turn it off. Similarly, disabling Windows Firewall protection is not a good idea. As a result, you’ll need to add an exception to it so that it can simply execute the game files.
- Go to the Update & Security tab in Windows 10 Settings.
From the left pane, select Windows Security.
- From the right pane, choose Firewall & Network Protection.
- On the next screen, choose to Allow an app past the firewall.
- Select the Change Settings option.
- Check all of the ESO or ESO Launcher’s private and public checkboxes.
- Now, select the Allow another app option.
- ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
- Steam.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ Steam\steam.exe
- Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\ Launcher
- After you’ve entered the game file paths, click the Add button.
- Now, in the firewall exceptions window, click the Ok button.
Remove Corrupted Game Data
Corrupted game files might be a major cause of the ESO Not Loading problem. The system may have deleted or corrupted the files that allow the game to load smoothly. So, in order to repair the in-game files, you must first do the following steps:
- You must exit the ESO Launcher and restart your computer.
- Navigate to the following file location after your system has restarted:
- Program Files (x86) C:
- Launcher for Zenimax Online
- Select and remove the Program Data folder.
Repair ESO Launcher
Gamers who can launch the ESO Launcher but are unable to play ESO smoothly should seek repair. I’ll walk you through a fix in a few minutes at your convenience.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on ESO Launcher.
- Navigate to Game Options and pick Repair from the launcher’s home interface.
- Allow the launcher to look for potential fixes.
- Allow it to finish the procedure calmly as it repairs the corrupted files.
- Now, after the ESO launcher has been repaired, restart Elder Scroll Online on your device.
That’s all there is to it; thank you for taking the time to read Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen.