Are you bothered by the Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen? Is it possible that the game launcher is preventing you from playing your favorite game? Use this tutorial to resolve any issues that are preventing the launcher from correctly loading the game files. So continue reading till the problem is resolved and ESO is launched on your machine.
How Do I Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen?
Table of Contents
The primary causes of Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen issues can be caused by corrupted C++ files, a firewall blockage, a corrupted game directory, or a lack of launcher files. So I’ve chosen to provide remedies that will assist you in resolving this issue once and for all.
Reinstall Microsoft C++
You may be unaware that Microsoft C++ assists your system in running the game files in the backend. As a result, if any of the C++ files are damaged or not responding properly, your in-game launcher will become sluggish. Instead of upgrading such system files, you might reinstall them for your convenience.
- Use your keyboard to press the Windows + I keys.
- Click the Apps tab in the Settings box.
- Navigate to and pick Microsoft Visual C++.
- Click the Uninstall option and confirm your decision (do this for all Microsoft C++ programmes).
- Close the settings window once the C++ files have been removed.
- Microsoft C++ files may be downloaded by clicking here.
- Install the most recent version of C++ programmes by following the on-screen instructions.
- After that, see whether this approach resolves the Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen issue.
Disable Antivirus & Firewall Protection
If you are presently running a third-party antivirus, you must turn it off. Similarly, disabling Windows Firewall protection is not a good idea. As a result, you’ll need to add an exception to it so that it can simply execute the game files.