Motorola Moto X Play like every electronic device has some special features. If you do not know all those features then you can not utilize it properly. Else if you know those all feature, So that you can use it in your convenient ways, so your becomes simple.
Here, I will teach you what ever features are there inside the Motorola Moto X Play smart device.
You may also like to read about ‘What is the “MBN Test” app on Android devices?‘.
Moto X Play Tips and Tricks
Table of Contents
Best Hidden Features :
- Pattern lock will not be active unless it varies from your body. That means, if the device is with you like in your pocket or in hand, then it locks the screen only instead of pattern lock once unlock.
- Hidden Easy use button is available in Moto mobiles and some other phones also, that comes with minimize button. It is useful for easy on-screen text search and other things like Reminder, Timer, Alarm, and many more. But you need to hold on to that for a few seconds. Then the features will appear. At beginning, it will show like as below then you can scroll up for more.
- Actually, this feature is providing by Google & it’s linked with google console.
- This will work in all phones, which are having the above-shown round minimize button.
You may also like to read about ‘Download FauG Game App – FauG Game APK Download For Android/IOS‘.
Twist for Quick Capture :
- It is an option, which is used to start quickly in your Motorola device.
- Default it is enabled.
- How to get :
Click on the Moto App, which is the default app. Then it will say that ‘Hi there.’. In the same window, at the right top, you can able to see a few stars of different sizes. Now click on that, will see a caption like “See what I can do”. Under those three options available, choose the first one. i.e., “Actions – I react to motion”.
Select this option and Enable or Disable it as per your wish.
- How to Use :
- Twist your wrist twice a little bit quicker to open the camera at any time. It’s open primary cam only.
- If you want an open front cam, then do the same procedure a second time after did for the primary camera.
You may also like to read about ‘Top 30 – Best Clicker Games To Play in 2020 [Android and iOS]‘.
Settings turns into More :
System UI Tuner :
In this you have three types of settings available, one is Quick settings, here you can arrange the short cut buttons those are appearing in the Home drop-down window. And the second one is Status Bar, by this option, you can disable the appearance of symbols like Wi-fi or Bluetooth or Airplane or Alarm … etc in the status bar. The final one is Embedded Battery Percentage, if you enable this option, then it will show you embedded battery percentage in the battery status icon.
- You can enable the Captions, Default it has default Language and white & black style and text size are normal. If you can change these options.
- Magnification gestures, by enabling this, can Zoom in and out by triple than normal zoom.
- Can enable the power button as ends the call.
- You can enable auto-rotate screen and Speak passwords.
You may also like to read about ‘How to transfer music from Android to the iPhone without a computer‘.
Thank you for reading our article on ‘Smart Hidden features of the Motorola Moto X Play – Tips and Tricks’. If you have any queries, please comment below. We would love to help you.
You may also like to read about ‘What Is Adobe GC Invoker Utility & How to Disable it?‘.