The Culling is now available on Steam as “Early Access.” Because the game is not yet done and may or may not change in the future, you may play and participate in it as it develops. Read on to find out what the developers had to say about the game’s early access edition.
Because the game is at this stage, it contains a slew of flaws and issues. Crashes and FPS problems: The most common include low FPS or FPS drops, as well as server issues such as connection or disconnect troubles. Culling flaws reported by players.
How to fix The Culling Errors:
- Many gamers experienced Culling Crashes, in which they faced random crashes throughout the game or during launch. To resolve this issue, follow the steps outlined below.
“I’ve been playing this game since this morning and have had no problems.” However, when I returned to my computer this afternoon, Steam had crashed. I restart Steam and try to start the Culling by pressing the Play button. However, Steam merely crashes. There is no game. I’m just crashing. “Has anyone else had a similar experience and have any suggestions?”
“I’ve seen folks play the game and it’s fantastic, so I got it to have the same experience.” Unfortunately, the game kept crashing 1 minute after loading. Please don’t disregard my message; I’m simply searching for suggestions on how to resolve the problem.”
Solution: Make sure you have the bare minimum of PC requirements to play the game. After that, use our patch to correct the crashes, which is available at the bottom of this post.
2. How to skip the video intros, apply the quick workaround below to skip the video intros.
“I’m unable to skip the first few videos; could someone please aid me?”
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\TheCulling\Victory\Content\Movies
- Rename the ‘LoadingScreen.mp4’ file to something else, for example, ‘LoadingScreen.mp4.bak
3. The Culling FPS Issues, Low FPS, and FPS Drops are two of the game’s most common faults. When playing the game, some players only get about 15-20 frames per second. If you are having this issue, please check the workaround below.
“Outstanding game.” I love it, the crafts, the gameplay, and especially the atmosphere, but I’m stuck at 15 frames per second. My setup isn’t ideal, but I can play Ark at 45 frames per second. I understand it’s a new game, but could someone give me some advice on how to boost the frame rate till they tweak it a little?”
“Does anyone know of any viable FPS boosting methods that aren’t as drastic as altering the graphics configuration file?”
- Go to C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Victory\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.cfg
- Make the following changes
- Set the following parameters to 0 as given below
- Set the following parameters to 0 as given below
If this workaround does not address your issue, please follow the instructions below to resolve your issue and apply our patch.
4. Resolving Server Issues, in which some players are disconnected or are unable to connect to the game servers.
“I just purchased the game, and after a few minutes, I’m disconnected.” Is anyone else having this problem? My download speed is 20mb/s, so that’s not the issue.”
Solution: Check that your internet connection is operational and steady. For a more consistent internet connection, disconnect the internet wire from your router and plug it straight into your PC if you have one. You may also resolve the server difficulties using the patch provided below.
5. How to increase the turn speed of the controller?
- Go to C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\Victory\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Open Input.ini with a text editor like Notepadd++
- Press CTRL+F and open the search bar
- Search for this word: TurnRate
- Edit this line:
AxisMappings=(AxisName=”TurnRate”,Key=Gamepad_RightX,Scale=1.000000) change to AxisMappings=(AxisName=”TurnRate”,Key=Gamepad_RightX,Scale=1.500000)
The Culling Fix for Major Issues:
Our development team was able to generate a patch to aid you in resolving the aforementioned flaws. Our patch is shown below, along with a tutorial on how to use it and a download link. Please follow the instructions step by step before contacting us with any questions concerning your issues. Our patch will not interact with your Steam account; instead, it will replace specific files and.dll in the game folder to resolve the issues.
Follow the steps below to successfully apply the patch to your game.
How to apply our patch:
- Here’s where you can get the patch archive: download
After you’ve extracted the downloaded files to your PC, launch the patch from the patch folder.
Your GPU will be chosen automatically; if you have a laptop, be sure you select the dedicated GPU!
- Select the game executable from the game folder, if you used the default install folder it should be: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\The Culling”
- Select your problem or problems from the right-hand box and press the “Fix” button.
You can play The Culling when you’ve successfully corrected your problems by clicking the “Launch Game” button.
How to Obtain It: Although you may find our download service to be inconvenient, it is quite effective. Simply complete a simple offer, which generally takes a few minutes, and you will be able to download the patch. We utilize this service since it is the only method for us to continue supporting our developers and producing and updating game patches. Thank you very much! We hope you understand what we mean and have fun playing the game!
We hope that our tutorial helped you with your The Culling troubles and that you can now play and enjoy the game. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below and we will do our best to assist you in addressing them.