How to Save Instagram Stories. I’ll teach you how to download any Instagram story in this guide. This includes saving other people’s Instagram stories or highlights.
Downloading Instagram stories is simple and takes only a browser. In this article, I will demonstrate how to get Instagram stories using Google Chrome.
To download Instagram stories on a desktop computer, Mac, or Chromebook, follow the steps below:
- Open the Chrome browser to https://instagram.com and ensure you are signed into your Instagram account.
- Load the Instagram page containing the story you wish to save. Do not watch the tale.
- Once logged in, access the menu by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of Chrome. Select More Tools from the menu.
- Select Developer Tools from the More Tools menu.
- Select the Network tab, then the Media tab from the filtering menu.
- View the story.
- In the Developer Options, a line should appear. Select Open in New Tab from the context menu when you right-click the line.
- A new tab should open with the story’s video.
- Save the video by right-clicking the story and selecting Save Video As.