Having trouble figuring out why the Amazon Prime Video app isn’t yet functional on Samsung TV? Here is all the information you require on the problem and how to enjoy Prime Video to its fullest on a wide screen.
From being reliant on the oppressive cable TV providers for our amusement, we have come a long way. With the development of the World Wide Web came the possibility to watch video content on demand, which not only provided you the flexibility to watch various types of content whenever you wanted without being interrupted by any unpleasant advertisements.
The popularity of premium subscription streaming services like Amazon Prime Video has captured the public’s attention over the past ten years, forcing even TV manufacturers to design their devices around them. For several years, Samsung has provided a wide selection of Smart HDTVs, the majority of which already have Amazon Prime Video preloaded.
You will also like to read ‘How To Fix H1Z1 Errors, Random Crashes, Game Not Starting, G99, G29, Launchpad?’
How to Fix Samsung TV’s Samsung Prime Video App Issues
The Amazon Prime Video app does not appear to function with Samsung Smart TVs, according to several customers. Both new customers and those who used to be able to watch and enjoy Prime Video service must deal with the issue.
Fix #1: Force a restart.
Even if turning off the system and then turning it back on is a tried-and-true fix, you’d be amazed by how successful it may be.
- The Samsung TV must be powered off by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Disconnecting the Samsung TV’s power cable is another option.
- Turn off the appliance for 30 seconds, and then turn it back on.
Fix #2: Examine the web connection
It has been reported on numerous user forums that Smart TV connectivity problems can cause the Amazon Prime Video app to crash suddenly and without an error message.
- By unplugging the wireless router for 30 seconds from the power supply, you can turn it off.
- Check to see whether the connectivity problem has been fixed by plugging the router back in.
- Make sure the ethernet cable between the TV and the router is firmly connected if you’re using one with the TV.
Fix #3: Upgrade the software on your Samsung TV
In order to improve the system and address problems like the Prime Video app not functioning on Samsung TV, Samsung frequently releases software upgrades for the Smart TV.
- Press the Home button on the remote control to turn on the Samsung TV.
- Access the Settings area with the arrow keys.
- Go to Support – Software Update and click the Update Now button.
Fix #4: Reinstall the app after deleting it.
Whether the Amazon Prime Video app hasn’t updated automatically, you can uninstall it from the TV and reinstall it to check if the problem has been resolved.
- Go to the Apps area on the Samsung TV screen.
- To remove an app from the list, select it, then click Delete.
- Once more search for Amazon Prime Video using the Search option, then click Install.
You will also like to read ‘How to transfer music from Android to the iPhone without a computer.’
Please let us know which of the above solutions you found most effective for fixing the Prime Video app’s non-operation on Samsung TV.