How to Hide the Games You’re Playing on Steam
Table of Contents
There can be several reasons for hiding your games which you have been playing on Steam from your fellow mates, clan members, friends or family, or anyone who seek out fun with you and is connected to you by Steam. But is it really easy to “Hide the games that you are playing on Steam” from people?
Well, the answer is yes, you can hide it from anyone by just few simple steps. Before we start with the article, let us know, where are our games displayed in public profile.
How to check the list of all my Games on Steam?
It’s an easy way to find out all the games that you have been playing on steam, even once. To check the list of all the games, follow the following steps:
- Step 1 – Go to your steam application and click on your user name displayed on the menu bar.
You can find it exactly beside to ‘COMMUNITY‘.
- Step 2 – Once you click on the name, you will find a list popping up.
Click on PROFILE.
- Step 3 – After you have clicked on profile, you will find your profile opening, now at right side, you can find a list of “GAMES”. Just below the badges.
- Step 4 – Click on Games, and all your games under your account will be opened. You can find different options such as Recently played, All Games, Followed, Wishlist, Reviews, etc. Click on All Games.
There you go, you will finally see all the games under your account in the screen that opens in front of you.
Now let us proceed in learning ‘How to hide the games you are playing on Steam’ step by step.
How to hide the games you are playing on Steam
It’s not a difficult task to hide the list of games you are playing on Steam. It’s similar to what we just did above. Let us proceed.
- Go to your steam application and click on your name.
- Now, select Profile under your name.
- After your profile is opened, you can find a button called “Edit Profile” below the level.
- Once you have clicked on ‘Edit Profile‘ button, you will find your settings opening, where you can edit various account details such as Displayed name, Username, Country, etc. At right side, you will find ‘My privacy Settings‘.
Select ‘My Privacy Settings‘ and wait till the options are loaded.
- After all options are loaded, you can see ‘Game Details‘ under ‘My Profile‘.