Apple has done a good job of making its newer iPhone models safe and the same goes with recent iOS updates. As important as security is, this has made it increasingly difficult to get into your iPhone if you forget your Apple ID password or bought a second-hand iPhone. In the latter, it’s even more difficult to recover the passcode.
So, what can you do to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password and get complete access?
- Part 1. Delete Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without Password
- Part 2. Delete iCloud Account from iPhone/iPad with Password
Part 1. How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password iOS 14/13/12/11/10
Table of Contents
If you want to delete an iCloud account without password then you’re in luck. We’ve tried out some of the most talked about solutions to find out which ones are the most effective and detailed them for you below!
- 1.1 Remove with an iCloud Unlock Service
- 1.2 Remove with a Software
- 1.3 Remove via iCloud
- 1.4 Create a New Password
Using AppleiPhoneUnlock to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
Our first attempt was with AppleiPhoneUnlock, and we’re happy to report that this is one of the best solutions we found. We tested two iPhones: iPhone 6 and iPhone X, they were all unlocked. Here are some features we verified:
- Permanently removes Apple ID from an iPhone. (To make sure the account removal was permanent, we factory reset each of our test iPhones afterward and can confirm that it’s permanent.)
- Can also remove iCloud Activation Lock without password when your iPhone is deactivated.
- All you have to do is submit the IMEI/Serial number and iPhone model, they take care of the rest. (They never asked the password to unlock)
- You can track the unlock process anytime.
- After removal, you can activate iPhone without Apple ID or password.
Besides, we also find some other features from their website:
- They can delete Apple ID without password from any iOS versions (including the latest iOS 14), iPadOS & watchOS without password
- If you are one of the few people who doesn’t see the Apple ID removed, they offer a refund guarantee ( as we succeeded in removing all the apple id, we didn’t have chance for refund)
Although this iCloud unlock service seems a perfect solution, we found some disadvantages in the meantime.
Steps to Remove Delete iCloud Account without Password from iPhone 6 (iOS 12)
Note: the procedure of Apple ID removal are same among all iPhones.
Step 1 – Go to the AppleiPhoneUnlock and click on iPhone 6.
Step 2 – Then enter the IMEI/Serial number of this iPhone 6. If you don’t know how to find the IMEI number on your iCloud locked iPhone, follow these instructions:
Step 3 – Click on “Remove Activation Lock” to finish placing your order.
When your iPhone get unlocked, you’ll receive a notice like this: