Apple has done a good job of making its newer iPhone models safe and the same goes with recent iOS updates. As important as security is, this has made it increasingly difficult to get into your iPhone if you forget your Apple ID password or bought a second-hand iPhone. In the latter, it’s even more difficult to recover the passcode.
So, what can you do to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password and get complete access?
- Part 1. Delete Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without Password
- Part 2. Delete iCloud Account from iPhone/iPad with Password
Part 1. How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password iOS 14/13/12/11/10
If you want to delete an iCloud account without password then you’re in luck. We’ve tried out some of the most talked about solutions to find out which ones are the most effective and detailed them for you below!
- 1.1 Remove with an iCloud Unlock Service
- 1.2 Remove with a Software
- 1.3 Remove via iCloud
- 1.4 Create a New Password
Using AppleiPhoneUnlock to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
Our first attempt was with AppleiPhoneUnlock, and we’re happy to report that this is one of the best solutions we found. We tested two iPhones: iPhone 6 and iPhone X, they were all unlocked. Here are some features we verified:
- Permanently removes Apple ID from an iPhone. (To make sure the account removal was permanent, we factory reset each of our test iPhones afterward and can confirm that it’s permanent.)
- Can also remove iCloud Activation Lock without password when your iPhone is deactivated.
- All you have to do is submit the IMEI/Serial number and iPhone model, they take care of the rest. (They never asked the password to unlock)
- You can track the unlock process anytime.
- After removal, you can activate iPhone without Apple ID or password.
Besides, we also find some other features from their website:
- They can delete Apple ID without password from any iOS versions (including the latest iOS 14), iPadOS & watchOS without password
- If you are one of the few people who doesn’t see the Apple ID removed, they offer a refund guarantee ( as we succeeded in removing all the apple id, we didn’t have chance for refund)
Although this iCloud unlock service seems a perfect solution, we found some disadvantages in the meantime.
Steps to Remove Delete iCloud Account without Password from iPhone 6 (iOS 12)
Note: the procedure of Apple ID removal are same among all iPhones.
Step 1 – Go to the AppleiPhoneUnlock and click on iPhone 6.
Step 2 – Then enter the IMEI/Serial number of this iPhone 6. If you don’t know how to find the IMEI number on your iCloud locked iPhone, follow these instructions:
Step 3 – Click on “Remove Activation Lock” to finish placing your order.
When your iPhone get unlocked, you’ll receive a notice like this:
Using Tenorshare 4uKey to Delete iCloud Account without Password
If you’d prefer to use a software solution to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password, then Tenorshare 4uKey is worth checking out.
- It’s true to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone without the password with 4uKey (successfully removed Apple ID from our iPhone 6)
- After using Tenorshare 4uKey, all the data on this iPhone still remain
- Very easy to use and no complex features
- It can instantly remove Apple ID from our iPhone 6 instead of waiting days
Besides, according to their site, this program comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Unfortunately, you can only remove an Apple ID from an activated iPhone, when you have an iCloud Activation Lock you won’t be able to use Tenorshare 4uKey, but that’s not the only con.
- It is currently not able to unlock iPhones with iOS 12 or above (can’t work for our iPhone X – iOS 12.1.4)
- If you do a factory reset or restore an iTunes backup, your iPhone will have an iCloud Activation Lock
- It’s not free. You have to purchase this program for $35 (although there are sometimes discounts)
Steps to Delete iCloud Account without Password iOS 11
Here are the steps to delete iCloud account on our iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3):
Step #1 – Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on the computer. Then connect iPhone 6 using the appropriate lightning cable and launch the program to continue.
Step #2 – From the main menu, click on “Unlock Apple ID”.
Step #3 – Unlock iPhone and tap on “Trust”.
Step #4 – Finally click on the “Start” button and the program will take care of the rest for you.
Removing Apple ID on iCloud.com
Let’s say you don’t want to use either of the solutions above. That’s fine, you can try a simpler method – ask the person you bought the iPhone from for help. Assuming it’s their Apple ID that’s linked with the device then they’ll be able to sign in and remove it. Here’s how to delete Apple ID from iPhone with the help of the previous owner.
Delete Apple ID from iPhone without Password iOS 11 via iCloud
Step #1 – Open a browser and go to the iCloud website. And sign in using your Apple ID (or in this case, have the previous owner sign into their account).
Step #2 – After signing in, select the “Find iPhone” option.
Step #3 – Below the “My Devices” header, locate and click on the iPhone that need to unlock.
Step #4 – There will be 4 options, click on Remove from Account to delete Apple ID from your iPhone.
Doing this will disable the Find My iPhone feature which in turn will disable the iCloud Activation Lock. You can then sign in with your own account.
1.4 – Creating a New Password
You probably won’t want to delete iCloud account if it’s your own account. If you’ve forgotten the password, then you can regain access by simply creating a new password.
Step 1 – Start by heading to the Apple ID account page. Below the email entry box, click on ‘Forgot Apple ID or password?’.
Step 2 – You’ll then be prompted to enter your Apple ID