Learn how to use the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music to set an alarm. In this video, I demonstrate how to set alarms on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. This is handy if you want a private alarm that only sounds on your Garmin Vivoactive 3. This allows me to wake up without bothering my companion. Have you gotten yours yet? Not to worry!
To set an alarm on the Garmin Vivoactive 3, follow these steps:
- Long-press the watch face with your finger.
- When the Menu appears, scroll down and choose Clocks.
- Once Clocks has opened, scroll down and pick Alarms.
- Select Add New, then Time, and then the time you want your alarm to sound. By selecting Repeat, you can also choose how frequently you want the alarm to sound. You may give your alarm a name by choosing Label.
- Swipe from left to right to make sure you see the alert and a green oval next to it.
- To erase an alarm, pick it, scroll down, and click the Remove button.