How can I enable or disable vibration on my Xbox One controller? In this video, I demonstrate how to activate or disable vibration on your Xbox One controller. This might be handy if you find the vibration bothersome or uncomfortable and want to disable it. If you have any queries on how to switch on or off vibration on the Xbox One controller, please leave them in the comments.
Follow the steps below to turn on or off vibration on Xbox One controller:
- To access the menu, press the Xbox button on your controller. Scroll to the right in the menu and pick System.
- Select Settings once you’re in System.
- Select Controller under the Ease of Access section of Settings.
- Select Vibration settings from the controller settings.
- Scroll down to Turn on vibration once you’re in the vibration settings. Make sure the checkbox for Vibration is unchecked to turn it off.