Discord is one of the most well-known social media platforms for voice and text communications currently and with a excellent reason. Apart from the ability to talk to your colleagues and friends while playing games Discord has also been praised for its wide range of servers that connect communities around common themes.
You would also like to read about ‘How to Fix Discord 502 Bad Gateway Error‘.
So, how do be a member of Discord Servers, and be an active member in the Discord community? The answer to that question is contingent on the kind of Server you’re trying to connect to. Here are some examples:
Joining random servers
If you are just looking to join any server to understand the way they function, follow these steps:
- Install your Discord application, or the web version and login if needed.
- In the upper left corner on the display, you can press on the magnifying glass button. This will bring up to the Server Discovery section where you can join any of the public servers.
- You can search for a topic that interests you into the search bar located at the top or scroll down to locate the server you’re interested in.
- If you’ve located an attractive server that you’d like joining, click on the server that you’re interested in.
- A list of the specific Server rules will soon be displayed. It is recommended to read the rules thoroughly before joining.
- Once you’ve read the guidelines, press to the Register Server button to be a part of the community.
Notification:Wherever you join a server, a cover image of the server you joined will be displayed on Discord, under the left side of the banner. This is called”the Server List.
You would also like to read about ‘How To Create NSFW Channels on Discord Mobile?‘.
Joining random servers
If you’ve been invited to a privately-held server via Discord You can use the link you were given to join it. Here’s how:
- In the upper left corner in the Discord window, tap on the Plus icon.
- This is where you click on the “green” Join Server button. Server link.
- Simply copy the link you’ve received and then click”green Join button.
That’s all there is to it! If you want to join any random public or private server on Discord and you want to join, you can do it quickly and easily simply by following the easy steps above.
You would also like to read about ‘How to Create Spoiler Images on Discord Mobile?‘.