Minecraft Blast Furnace Recipe
In this article, we are going to learn on ‘How to make Blast Furnace in Minecraft’. It would be suggested to make a Blast Furnace in Minecraft because it smelts items twice as fast as the regular furnace in game.
Let us now go into the article and learn the ‘Minecraft Blast Furnace recipe‘.
Before we go into the article, first let us know, which platforms support Blast Furnace and where you can find an enchanting table in Minecraft creative mode:
- Java: Decoration Blocks
- Pocket Edition (PE): Version 1.11.0 – 1.14.0 – Items
- Xbox One: Version 1.11.0 – 1.14.0 – Items
- Play Station: PS4 (Version 1.91) – Miscellaneous and PS4 (Version 1.14.0) – Items
- Nintendo Switch: Version 1.11.0 – 1.14.0 – Items
- Windows 10: Version 1.11.0 – 1.14.0 – Items
- Education Edition: Version 1.12.0 – Items
These are the versions and supported platforms of Minecraft that will fetch you Blast Furnace.
Materials required to make Blast Furnace in Minecraft
For crafting or creating an Blast Furnace in Minecraft, you would require 3 different items.
- Furnace – 1 Quantity. (A furnace is a storage block used to smelt blocks and items, converting them into other blocks or items.
- Iron Ingots – 5 Quantity. (Minecraft Iron Ingots are used to craft high tier and extremely durable items such as tools and Armour)
- Smooth Stones – 3 Quantity. (Obsidian is the hardest block)
Recipe to make an Enchanted table in Minecraft
- Step 1 – Open the crafting table, so that you will get the 3×3 crafting grid on your screen. I have given value to each box in the grid, so that you can understand the next step easiy.
2. Step 2 – Now, if you remember, we had 3 different items listed up that we are going to use for making the Blast Furnace, Furnace(1), Iron Ingots(5) and Smooth Stones(3). We are going to arrange them in a systematic order in the above 3 by 3 crafting grid.
A1 – Iron Ingot; A2 – Iron Ingot; A3 – Iron Ingot;
B1 – Iron Ingot; B2 – Furnace; B3 – Iron Ingot;
C1- Smooth Stone; C2 – Smooth Stone; C3 – Smooth Stone;
After setting up all the listed items in these boxes. Once, you have set them with the correct pattern, A Blast Furnace will appear in the box beside 3 by 3 grid after -> symbol. Something like below picture.
3. Step 3 – Now, since you have crafted a Blast Furnace, just move it to your inventory.
You are done, and have an Blast Furnace in Minecraft.
Thank you for reading this article, and we hope you like reading the ‘Minecraft Blast Furnace recipe‘. If you have any query, please comment below, we will be happy to solve it.
Do not forget to read our article on ‘How to make an Enchanted table‘ :