Minecraft Enchanting Table Recipe
In this article, we are going to learn on ‘How to make an enchanted table in Minecraft’. Crafting or creating an enchanted table could possibly be a needed task, since, enchanted table is a ‘must-to-have’ item in your inventory in Minecraft.
Let us now go into the article and learn the ‘Minecraft enchanting table recipe‘.
Before we go into the article, first let us know, which platforms support enchanting table and where you can find an enchanting table in Minecraft creative mode:
- Java: Decoration Blocks
- Pocket Edition (PE): Version 0.14.1 – 1.1.3 – Decorations and Version 1.2 – 1.14.0 – Items.
- Xbox: Xbox 360 and Xbox One (Version CU23 – CU43) – Miscellaneous and Xbox (Version 1.2.5 – 1.14.0) – Items.
- PlayStation: PS3 (Version 1.26 – 1.76) and PS4 (Version 1.26 – 1.91) – Miscellaneous and PS4 (Version 1.14.0) – Items.
- Nintendo: Wii U and Nintendo Switch (Version 1.04 – 1.11) – Miscellaneous and Nintendo Switch (Version 1.5.0 – 1.14.0) – Items.
- Windows 10: Windows 10 (Version 0.14.1 – 1.1.3) – Decorations and Windows 10 (Version 1.2 – 1.14.0) – Items.
- Education Edition: Version 0.14.2 – 1.0.18 – Decorations and Version 1.0.21 – 1.12.0 – Items.
These are the versions and supported platforms of Minecraft that will fetch you Enchanted table.
Materials required to make Enchanted Table in Minecraft
For crafting or creating an Enchanted table in Minecraft, you would require 3 different items.
- Book – 1 Quantity. (a book is an important basic item in your inventory)
- Diamonds – 2 Quantity. (minecraft diamonds are used to craft high tier and extremely durable items such as tools and Armour)
- Obsidian – 4 Quantity. (smooth stone is one of the many building blocks that you can make)
Recipe to make an Enchanted table in Minecraft
- Step 1 – Open the crafting table, so that you will get the 3×3 crafting grid on your screen. I have given value to each box in the grid, so that you can understand the next step easiy.
2. Step 2 – Now, if you remember, we had 3 different items listed up that we are going to use for making the Enchanted table, Book(1), Diamonds(2) and Obsidian(4). We are going to arrange them in a systematic order in the above 3 by 3 crafting grid.
A1 – Empty; A2 – Book; A3 – Empty;
B1 – Diamond; B2 – Obsidian; B3 – Diamond;
C1- Obsidian; C2 – Obsidian; C3 – Obsidian;
After setting up all the listed items in these boxes. Once, you have set them with the correct pattern, An enchanting table will appear in the box beside 3 by 3 grid after -> symbol. Something like below picture.
3. Step 3 – Now, since you have crafted an enchanted table, just move it to your inventory.
You are done, and have an enchanted table in Minecraft.
Thank you for reading this article, and we hope you like reading the ‘Minecraft enchanted table recipe‘. If you have any query, please comment below, we will be happy to solve it.
Do not forget to read our article on ‘How to make a blast furnace in Minecraft‘ :