Are you in the market for a new pair of Bluetooth over-ear headphones? The Mpow H1 Over Ear Headphones are unboxed and reviewed in this video. The H1 Bluetooth Headphones have a 20-hour battery life, a lightweight design weighing only 7.5 ounces, and powerful music with 40mm neodymium speakers.
Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Lightweight, Comfortable for Long-Term Wear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headphones, Foldable Headset w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones
Pros of the Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones
- Design that is comfortable – The earmuffs and headband are nicely padded and feel excellent on your head.
- Earmuffs are designed to be worn over the ears. This helps to alleviate any pain caused by pressure on the earlobes.
- The Mpow H1 headphones have a 20-hour battery life. This is more than enough to power the headphones for a whole day.
- The H1 headphones fold up easily, making them convenient to transport or store.
- Similar to TaoTronics, Bose, BHM, iDeaUSA, Cowin, iJoy, Ausdom, Skullcandy, Sony, Sennheiser, and Avantree headphones.
- Charges using a micro USB cable, which is very common and compatible with other devices.
- If the battery dies, you may listen to music through the AUX port.
- There are three distinct colour options available.
Cons of the Mpow H1 Bluetooth Headphones:
- With only three buttons, it’s difficult to change the volume precisely.
- There is some sound leaking, but only while listening at maximum level.