- Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a free-to-play online hero shooting game.
- The game is enjoyable to play if gamers are not bothered by the Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011.
- This Launch Error Code 10011 indicates corruption in the Easy AntiCheat files, which may be repaired using the troubleshooting options provided.
The Paladins Launch Error Code 10011 indicates that the game files are corrupted and that it is unable to load the needed resources compatible with Microsoft Visual C++. Furthermore, this problem might be caused by a lack of an exception from the antivirus application. So, if you want to avoid this problem right away, please help with the area below.
How Do I Fix Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011?
Table of Contents
Before attempting to resolve Paladins Error Code 10011, users should explore a variety of options. Because either the game’s files are corrupted or the operating system is uncooperative when the game attempts to load. So, taking all possibilities into account, I provide remedies to assist players in avoiding this game mistake.
- Unplug your PC from the internet.
- Start Paladins and wait for the EAC bar to appear.
- After the EAC bar has vanished, click the Play button next to the Paladins game on Steam.
- Connect your computer to the internet as soon as the EAC bar appears.
- Navigate to the Library tab in the Steam engine.
- Go to the Local Files folder by double-clicking on Paladins.
- Select “Run EasyAntiCheat as an administrator” by clicking on the EasyAntiCheat option.
- Confirm your action by clicking the Repair button.
- After you’ve finished, restart your computer and reopen Paladins.
Update Windows OS
- Open the Settings dialogue box.
- Navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Check for updates by clicking the Check for updates button.
- Allow your system to install the necessary files if there are any outstanding updates.
Allow Full Access
Your antivirus application may occasionally prevent you from accessing the Paladins game. Similarly, the Windows Defender Firewall can prevent it from being accessed. In that scenario, I would not propose disabling Windows Firewall, but rather making an exception for this game.
So that your machine remains malware-free while you enjoy the hero shooting on it.
- Start the Control Panel.
- Select System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall from the menu.
- Select “Allow an app or feature to pass through Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Allow another app by clicking the Allow another app button.
- Select the Paladins folder path by clicking the Browse option.
- After you’ve chosen the game folder, click the Add button.
- Start Paladins on your Windows PC.
- Uncheck the EasyAntiCheat option in the Paladins game.
- Restart Steam and select EAC again.
- Restart the Steam game engine and Paladins from there.
Enable EAC from Services
- To open the Run box, press the Win + R keys together.
- Enter services.msc into the box and press OK.
- From the right-pane, double-click the EasyAntiCheat service.
- Select “Manual” as the startup type.
- Now, select Apply >> Ok.
- Restart your system to take advantage of the modifications.
Install Latest Microsoft Visual C++
- Get the most up-to-date Microsoft Visual C++ downloads.
- Install the Microsoft Visual C++ files that you downloaded.
- After that, restart your computer and run Paladins: Champions of the Realm.
- To open the File Explorer, press the Win + E keys together.
- Navigate to the Paladins folder where you installed the game files.
- Locate the file EasyAntiCheat Setup.exe.
- Select “Run as administrator” from the context menu when you right-click on the EAC file.
- After finishing the EAC reinstallation, restart your computer, and then run Paladins to verify the Launch Error Code 10011.
That’s all there is to it; thank you for taking the time to read Fix Paladins EasyAntiCheat Error Code 10011 at it’sDailyTech.