Who doesn’t love to play games on Xbox? Streaming your all-time favorites is bliss. To explore the fullest experience of your gaming time, a controller plays an important role. Possibly, gaming on Xbox is not ideally possible without a controller. We all get a default controller with our pack of Xbox, but how many of us love to use that one?
Let me tell you that you have an option to switch to another controller and unleash the experience of gaming to the core. Yes, this is possible with the amazing collection of controllersr from PowerA. PowerA brand is the first one that comes to mind in most of the gamers due to it being a fairly well-known brand with a good recognition.
PowerA are famous for their gaming accessories. They understand that gaming has its own space for a person and they respect this. Their aim is to provide gamers with a lifelong memorable experience who can’t afford to go for premium accessories and spend triple digit money on them.
3 Best PowerA Xbox controller
Here is a list of the best hand-picked controllers for Xbox. Let get into the space of gaming:
PowerA fusion Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One
PowerA fusion Pro is a wired controller that is famous in the budget of third party controller market. It does everything you can expect from a controller double the price to do and does it amazingly. They look up for providing a gaming experience that everyone wants.
They try to provide the same experience of an original Xbox controller (default from the box) with the rounded corners. Unlike other trendy designs that come with sharp edges and sleek look. They use soft matte plastic material for the faceplate, making it very comfortable to hold in hands for long gaming sessions. Buttons are easily placed to reach the bumpers easily. It has three adjustable settings to adjust the draw distance of the trigger that comes with a curve.
Paddles are of perfect sensitivity where it will catch all of our movement but won’t work with very light accidental touches. The controller is very comfortable with solid build and rubberized grip.
- Pro Pack is customizable and is of just the right sensitivity to avoid accidental inputs that might happen due to light touch during gaming.
- Unique and elegant design with a sleek feel to it.
- Not Wireless Controller.
- Paddles can be removed during gameplay easily and no alternative directional pads are available.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox
There are very minor changes that of the Xbox default one and this version of PowerA controller. It is available in 5+ different colors.
The Ergonomic design is similar to Microsoft’s Xbox controller but the size of the button is a bit smaller in this comparatively. It got two additional gaming buttons, that is on back of the grip of the controller and can be mapped through any control. So you can get a little more flexibility in during your gameplay. Design is pretty sleek and if you like minimal design, then PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller will surely impress you.
- It has a very responsive set of controls that are perfectly sensitive.
- It is a budget controller and in this price, the segment offers the best in the class controller for all gaming needs.
- Very solid plastic body with a premium feels on touch. It is a durable product with the amazing build quality.
- It is not wireless which can cause a bit of issue if your console is far away and you like to play from a distance.
- As stated earlier, buttons and direction pads are a bit smaller than the original Xbox controller.
PowerA Spectra Enhanced Illuminated Wired Controller
This is the perfect match for your budget pricing. It has a nice design and weights as light as a feather. It feels great using with all the gaming experience. PowerA Spectra is an official Xbox license product.
There are LEDs on the controller that can be customized up to 7 different colors and two extra programmable buttons that sits on the back on the controller just in the right place for your grip to make it comfortable to use them. You will find 3-way trigger lock on this controller but don’t expect a lot from them. They are not going to feel so different. I don’t understand but seems like there is very little noticeable difference between different trigger locks, they all feel the same.
- Being very similar to the original Xbox controllers, PowerA Spectra feels nice on buttons and texture of joysticks.
- The lightning is eye-catching and you will surely love it if you are an RGB person due to customizable 7 colours option.
- Pricing is a huge factor here, this is just a 40$ controller that gives features that hardly any controller in this range can.
- No wireless support is given.
- A trigger lock isn’t a good one and won’t give you the difference when switching to different locks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pros of Using Third-Party Controller
Huge Variety: Offers a wide range of choices that includes thousands of options if controllers with each having its own features and designs. This opens up the possibility to try out the different controller and see which one fits with you better rather than just opting for the default one.
Extra Features: With various new controllers, comes new features. Third-party controller often contains additional buttons for player control profiles, sensitivity, additional functions, additional inputs, and adjustable triggers. That is very handy for gamers since it saves times and you can directly access these setti