Are you in the market for a new set of magnetic bluetooth headphones? The SoundPEATS Q36 Magnetic Bluetooth Headphones are unboxed and reviewed in this video. These headphones include an easy-to-store magnetic construction, 8 hours of playing, and are waterproof. They also have excellent audio quality and a powerful bass.
SoundPEATS Wireless Magnetic Noise Cancelling Earphones (Bluethooth 4.1, APTX, 8 Hour Playtime, Secure Fit for Running)-Black
You will also like to read ‘Webadvisor FCC’.
Pros of the SoundPEATS Q36 Headphones
- They have a magnetic construction that makes them easy to store and wear around your neck.
When listening to content that was less bass heavy, the audio quality was excellent.
- 8 hours of gameplay – One charge should be enough to get you through a day of on and off listening.
- High call quality — A high-quality microphone that clearly picks up your voice. Vocals sound fantastic when heard with the Q36 earphones.
- There are several ear parts available, allowing you to select the best ear hook or earbud for your ear. This makes them feel more at ease! This also makes them more secure when jogging or working out.
- Similar to Mpow, TaoTronics, Anker, Bose, Beats, SENSO, Phaiser, Jaybird, Treblab, PluStore, VAVA, SHUHUA, and Hicober headphones.
- The headphones are protected with a high-quality carrying case that is easy to open and close.
- Micro USB charging
You will also like to read ‘HP Flyer Red 15.6″ 15-f272wm Laptop with Intel Pentium N3540 Processor [Review]’.
Cons of the SoundPEATS Q36 Earbuds
- There is almost no bass – If you prefer listening to bass-heavy music, such as hip hop, these headphones will most certainly disappoint you.
- These are now priced at $30; however, I would want to see them discounted closer to $25.
Following my assessment of the SoundPEATS Q36 headphones, I believe the SoundPEATS Q30 headphones are far superior.