How to browse any LinkedIn profile without revealing your identity. In this video, I’ll teach you how to browse any LinkedIn profile without signing in. This LinkedIn trick will teach you how to view anyone’s LinkedIn page without them knowing, without logging in, and without even having a LinkedIn account. This is ideal for recruiters, HR professionals, and anybody else who wants to examine any LinkedIn profile.
This LinkedIn course is 100% free and does not require LinkedIn Premium to access any LinkedIn Profile. This hack requires no programmes and may be done on a PC, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iPhone, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
To access any LinkedIn profile anonymously, follow the instructions below:
- Make a note of the URL of the LinkedIn profile you wish to view.
- Navigate to Google Mobile Friendly Tester at https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly.
- Copy and paste the LinkedIn profile link, then click TEST URL.
- After analysing the LinkedIn profile, pick HTML and copy all of the HTML.
- Navigate to the Code Beautify HTML Viewer (https://codebeautify.org/htmlviewer/).
- When you’re in the Code Beautify HTML Viewer, make sure the HTML Input text field is empty. Once the HTML Input is empty, paste the copied HTML into it.
- Choose Run.
- The LinkedIn profile may now be viewed in the HTML Output.