The Boxbe Waiting list is a folder that contains all emails from persons you have not authorised. You may check this at any moment, and it shows as a folder in the list of folders in your email account (or labels).
Get Started With Boxbee’s Waiting List in Gmail
Boxbee is one of Vancouver’s top box rental businesses. You may locate them at boxbe.com and join up for their waiting list, which saves you time by notifying you when there are openings. If you’re not sure what boxbe’s Gmail waiting list means or how it works, see our blog article!
- boxbe is a Vancouver-based box rental business.
- Boxbee’s waiting list notifies you when there are openings on their website, allowing you to sign up for them and be alerted sooner.
- You may discover the Boxbee waiting list in your Gmail account by following the link provided by Boxbe or by registering into your gmail account and heading to google settings > email tab > create another inbox called “BoxBee” under “Gmail.” Once you’ve added it, go to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes. Then return to Settings (under Another Inbox) and select which one will be the default – ‘Incoming Mail’ or ‘Sent Mail’. The other folder will display alerts as they arrive, but you must access whichever boxbee mailbox is set as the default.
- This will enable alerts for both the BoxBee waiting list and any BoxBee emails regarding delivery, etc.
How to whitelist us in your BoxBe account
The boxbe waiting list in Gmail allows you to sign up and be alerted when we become accessible. You will immediately advance up the waiting list whenever someone unsubscribes. Please whitelist us to avoid having your account reported as spam: here’s a url link
– Sign in using your Gmail account address.
— At the top of the page, click “Settings.”
– In the box next to “Whitelisted Domains,” enter boxbee.com.
– At the bottom of the same screen, click Save Changes (you can also add other domains if you like) The entire procedure should just take a few minutes! Once completed, all emails sent from boxbee.com will be routed to your boxbe inbox in the same manner as before you whitelisted us!
How to remove boxbe from gmail account.
Because boxbee.com is a whitelisted site in your gmail account, you may delete the boxbe waiting list from your inbox or alter which domains are authorised through email by following these steps:
— At the top of any boxbee page, click “Settings” (desktop only)
– Look for boxbee and choose “delete” from the settings menu that opens.
– In the box next to “Whitelisted Domains,” enter boxbee.com. Please inform us by clicking here if you forget this step before attempting again! We’ll assist you in getting everything in order.
The entire procedure should just take a few minutes! Once completed, all emails submitted to boxbee.com will be delivered to your inbox rather than the boxbe waiting list!
Boxbee Gmail Waiting List: Because BoxBee is a whitelisted site in your gmail account, you may remove the boxbe waiting list from your inbox or edit which domains are authorised through email by following these steps: At the top of any boxbee page, click “Settings” (desktop only) Look for boxbee and choose “delete” from the settings menu that opens. Fill up the box next to “Whitelisted Domains” with boxbee.com. Please inform us by clicking here if you forget this step before attempting again! We’ll assist you in getting everything in order.