PUBG by KRafton is without a doubt the most popular battle royale game on the market. Because there are so many people on it, users may encounter small issues when launching the game or during a match. So, if you are experiencing crashing troubles in PUBG, go to the area below.
How Do I Fix PUBG Crashing on PC?
Table of Contents
Individuals must analyse the causes of PUBG Crashing troubles before attempting error bypassing techniques. Because only then will they be able to identify the appropriate ways for troubleshooting this problem. As a result, I’ve incorporated remedies that take into account all of the probable causes of PUBG Crashing on PC.
Also Read: Best Tablet For Pokemon Go
Update Graphics Drivers
If you play high-end games on your PC, you should constantly maintain your installed graphics drivers up to date. As a result, your computer can support the most recent in-game visual graphics.
- Using the start menu, open Device Manager.
- The Display Adapters tab should be expanded.
- Select Update Driver from the context menu when you right-click on the GPU device.
- Select the “Automatically search for drivers online” option.
- Restart your computer after upgrading the drivers.
Customize PUBG Priority
While numerous programmes are operating in the background, PUBG does not receive the necessary resources to offer seamless gaming. In such situation, you should disable any unnecessary background programmes and increase the PUBG priority.
- Select Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar.
- Navigate to the Details tab.
- Set Priority >> High by right-clicking the “ExecPubg.exe” file.
- Restart PUBG on your PC.
For improved gaming performance, some gamers have enabled GPU overclocking on their computers. When such a feature is activated, the clock frequency of the GPU i