PUBG by KRafton is without a doubt the most popular battle royale game on the market. Because there are so many people on it, users may encounter small issues when launching the game or during a match. So, if you are experiencing crashing troubles in PUBG, go to the area below.
How Do I Fix PUBG Crashing on PC?
Individuals must analyse the causes of PUBG Crashing troubles before attempting error bypassing techniques. Because only then will they be able to identify the appropriate ways for troubleshooting this problem. As a result, I’ve incorporated remedies that take into account all of the probable causes of PUBG Crashing on PC.
Also Read: Best Tablet For Pokemon Go
Update Graphics Drivers
If you play high-end games on your PC, you should constantly maintain your installed graphics drivers up to date. As a result, your computer can support the most recent in-game visual graphics.
- Using the start menu, open Device Manager.
- The Display Adapters tab should be expanded.
- Select Update Driver from the context menu when you right-click on the GPU device.
- Select the “Automatically search for drivers online” option.
- Restart your computer after upgrading the drivers.
Customize PUBG Priority
While numerous programmes are operating in the background, PUBG does not receive the necessary resources to offer seamless gaming. In such situation, you should disable any unnecessary background programmes and increase the PUBG priority.
- Select Task Manager by right-clicking on the taskbar.
- Navigate to the Details tab.
- Set Priority >> High by right-clicking the “ExecPubg.exe” file.
- Restart PUBG on your PC.
For improved gaming performance, some gamers have enabled GPU overclocking on their computers. When such a feature is activated, the clock frequency of the GPU is raised, which might cause issues during gameplay. To avoid any game crashing difficulties, players should stick to the normal settings and deactivate GPU overclocking to avoid any stuttering or lagging.
Modify In-Game Settings
Modified in-game visual settings are only useful on high-end PCs; most machines do not support optimised graphics settings. If you have maxed your in-game visual settings, you should change them and maintain them as low as possible. Disable VSync as well, as it uses a lot of background processing. Consult the image below to identify suggested settings to avoid PUBG crashes during gameplay.
Verify Integrity of Game Files
If you’re using Steam to play PUBG, you may fix the game files straight from the client. By doing this action, you are granting Steam permission to take necessary actions to troubleshoot issues and corruptions in the game directory.
- Navigate to the Library area of Steam.
- Select Properties from the context menu when you right-click on PUBG.
- Navigate to Local Files and choose Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Restart Steam and PUBG after fixing game files.
It’s conceivable that PUBG’s data are so damaged that they can’t be repaired. In that case, you should reinstall the game using the right process.
- Navigate to Steam’s Library area.
- Uninstall PUBG by right-clicking on it.
- After the game has been removed from the system, navigate to the following file path:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
- Select and remove the PUBG folder.
- Restart your computer and download PUBG from the Steam Store again.
That’s all there is to it; thank you for taking the time to read about how to solve PUBG Crashing on PC.