Very often, people using Moto X, Moto G, or Nexus models are prompted with the error message stating ‘Restricted access changed. Emergency is blocked‘ on your android. These messages are harmless, but still are annoying.
User’s with minimal knowledge may interpret these messages as a warning, although there is no such intention of these messages.
There are many circumstances due to which this issue may be displayed such as:
- Disabling sending of SMS, or receiving of calls.
- Using an unserviceable sim-card.
- Changing sim cards or removing and inserting the same sim multiple times in a day.
- Changing the network from 2G to 3G or 3G to 4G or vice versa.
- Connecting to mobile data or switching from Wi-Fi.
- Network connection loss.
You may also like to read about ‘How to Download Kik Messenger for PC [Step by Step]‘.
How to get rid of the “Restricted Access Changed” message on Android smartphones?
Before we install any third-party applications, let us first if the push notification is enabled on our android device.
Make sure your android version is either 5.0 Lollipop or 6.0 Marshmallow and above.
- Go to settings and select Sounds and notifications. Now select Applications.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Phone‘.
- Choose ‘Default notifications‘.
In case, you do not find the above settings, you have to use a third-party application to avoid notifications.
You may also like to read about ‘How to Convert EXE to APK Easily on Android and PC (2020)‘.
Using third-party applications to block notifications
Using a third-party application to get rid of the ‘Restricted Access Changed’ message on Android smartphones‘.
1. Install Notify Clean software, and open it.
2. After the software is opened, scroll down and select ‘Phone‘.
3. Tap on ‘Restricted Access Changed‘ and proceed further.
4. Finally, restart your device and cross check if all notifications are blocked from your Android.
You may also like to read about ‘Error code [OR-IEH-01]: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later”‘.
Thank you for reading our article on ‘How to get rid of “Restricted access changed. Emergency service is blocked” on Android smartphones‘. If you have any query, please comment below. We would love to help you.
You may also like to read about ‘How to fix “Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package”?‘