Very often, people using Moto X, Moto G, or Nexus models are prompted with the error message stating ‘Restricted access changed. Emergency is blocked‘ on your android. These messages are harmless, but still are annoying.
User’s with minimal knowledge may interpret these messages as a warning, although there is no such intention of these messages.
There are many circumstances due to which this issue may be displayed such as:
- Disabling sending of SMS, or receiving of calls.
- Using an unserviceable sim-card.
- Changing sim cards or removing and inserting the same sim multiple times in a day.
- Changing the network from 2G to 3G or 3G to 4G or vice versa.
- Connecting to mobile data or switching from Wi-Fi.
- Network connection loss.
You may also like to read about ‘How to Download Kik Messenger for PC [Step by Step]‘.
How to get rid of the “Restricted Access Changed” message on Android smartphones?
Table of Contents