How to Multistream for Free on OBS? In this video, I’ll teach you how to use Restream to broadcast to many platforms at the same time using OBS Studio for free. This means you can live stream to Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and many other platforms at the same time for free. Restream is a well-known live streaming service that integrates well with OBS Studio. If you have any questions while multi-streaming using OBS Studio for free, please leave them in the comments.
You will also like to read ‘How to Reset the Garmin Forerunner 45 – Factory Reset Tutorial’
What is Restream?
Restream allows you to multistream anything in OBS to over 30 different platforms at the same time, including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Periscope, VK Live, DLive, Dailymotion, kakaoTV, Naver TV, Nimo TV, V LIVE, GoodGame, SmashCast, Huya, Zhanqi.tv, Bilibili, AfreecaTV, Mobcrush, CyberGame, Major League Gaming, Douyu, LiveE
You will also like to read ‘How To Create NSFW Channels on Discord Mobile’
Follow the steps below to multistream on OBS for free:
- Visit https://restream.io/?ref=0npXN for more information. on your PC’s browser and click Get Started to establish a new account.
- Channels can be added to your Restream account. Channels are live streaming networks to which you will be able to multistream. Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, and many more are examples.
- After you’ve added channels, go to the Restream dashboard and click on RTMP Settings.
- Restream’s stream key should be copied.
- Now, launch OBS and go to the File menu in the top menu.
- Select Settings from the File menu.
- Select Stream in the left sidebar of the OBS settings, then Restream.io – RTMP from the drop down menu. Paste the Restream stream key in to the stream key text box.
- By clicking OK, you may save the settings.
- You may now begin your livestream by clicking the Start Streaming button in the bottom right corner of OBS!