How Do I Change the GIF Background in Google Chrome? In this article, I’ll teach you how to use a GIF as your new tab page backdrop in Google Chrome. This is a super cool method to make your favorite GIF the backdrop of your Chrome browser on a PC, Mac, or Chromebook. Let me know in the comments if you use any GIF as your Chrome background.
Follow the steps below to Set a GIF Background in Google Chrome:
- Navigate to https://images.google.com.
- In Chrome, look for the GIF you wish to save and use as your backdrop.
- When the results are displayed, click the Tools button directly below the search field.
- Select Type then GIF from the new menu that displays.
- Locate and choose the GIF that you wish to use as your Chrome backdrop.
- Right-click the GIF preview that displays and select Save image as.
- Before clicking Save, add.png to the end of the gif’s name. Download the GIF to your device.
- Launch Chrome and create a new tab.
- Choose the pencil icon in the lower right corner of the Chrome new tab page.
- Select Upload from device from the customise this page option under background.
- Choose the GIF that you downloaded from Google.
- You have just made a GIF your Chrome backdrop.
Though Google allows you to submit static photographs for your Google backdrop, adjust the color scheme, or use artist collection or landscape images for your Google homepage background, none of these options compare to making your Google background an animated GIF. Hopefully, our guide and suggested tool—FlexClip—can assist you in creating eye-catching GIFs for your Google backdrop. So, start utilizing your movies or GIFs as Google backgrounds right away using FlexClip!