- Spotify Wrapped 2021 is now out, and consumers are eager to examine their whole year’s activity history.
- The majority of consumers, however, are unable to view their Spotify Wrapped slideshow on their devices.
- If you are experiencing this issue, go to the written advice on how to repair Spotify Wrapped Not Working.
Spotify gives its customers a history log in the form of slideshows. So that they are informed of the actions carried out through their account. Users may recall the music they used to listen to by viewing the last year’s history. However, some users are unable to profit from Spotify Wrapped, thus I will address this issue.
How Do I Fix Spotify Wrapped Not Working?
The following steps can be used to resolve Spotify Wrapped difficulties. Because this mistake can be caused by a number of factors, customers must employ more than one remedy in order to permanently eliminate this vexing error.
Remove App Cache
The cache memory contains a large number of app files related to your Spotify account activity. When the cache memory is overburdened with trash files, the software becomes unresponsive to specific resources.
In that instance, a user should clear Spotify’s cache memory in order to benefit from the newly introduced features. However, the technique of deleting cache differs between Android and iOS, as I describe below:
Android: Settings >> Apps >> Spotify >> Storage >> Clear Cache.
iOS: To delete an app’s cache memory, you have to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
Following the release of Spotify Wrapped, the developers also issued a market update. So, if you haven’t already upgraded the app, you should do so following the release of Spotify Wrapped (1st December).
On Android, go to the Google Play Store to find any outstanding app updates. However, like with iOS devices, you must use the App Store to execute such a procedure.
Look for Software Updates
Check that the software on your device is up to date. Because certain expensive applications do not support outdated operating systems, they can only function correctly on newer smartphones. So, depending on your device, follow the steps to upgrade your Mobile OS.
Android: Settings >> Software Update
iOS: Settings >> General >> Software Update
Always make sure that your device’s automatic updates are turned on. Otherwise, you’ll have to manually update them.
Use VPN Services
There is now a hipe of Spotify Wrapped that might cause connection server issues. So, for your advantage, try employing VPN services so that you may utilize the app’s features via a proxy from a different country.
I’ve used Cloudflare’s 220.127.116.11 VPN multiple times and found it useful for getting around any server connection troubles. So, if you want to utilize a free VPN to cure Spotify Wrapped Not Working, go ahead and download this WARP VPN to your device. Simply run the software after installing it and toggle the toggle from the main interface.
Customize Animation Scales
For Spotify Wrapped users, the default animation sizes might be inconvenient. As a result, they must make certain changes in order for them to be available via the Spotify app.
- Navigate to the About Phone option in the Settings app.
- To activate Developer Options, tap the “Build number” 7 times.
- Return to the Settings interface and select Developer Options.
- Change the following scales to 3x in the Drawing section:
- The scale of Windows Animation
- The scale of Transition Animation
- The scale of Animator Duration
- Start by opening the Spotify app and watching the Spotify Wrapped presentations.
That’s all there is to it; thank you for taking the time to read about how to repair it. Not Working Spotify Wrapped